Random Shot Number 2

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, June 29

I was actually writing about my Geylang Bazaar experience two weeks ago but I got too excited writing about the first part of the night, wherein a local celebrity offered to park my bike for me (because the amount of vehicles at the open carpark near TKC was insane and we had to park anywhere) that I got tired and stopped writing. Anyway, I felt weirded out that he would offer to park my bike for me? And afterwards I felt slightly affronted that he would even offer to do so because my bike is a Spark and it's one of the smallest models out on the road and did he think that I am not able to park my bike??? Also I didn't even know who he was until Syafiq and Hannah told me and said that they should've snapchatted the whole thing. 

Lmao

Anyway, the main point of the story is do not, I repeat, DO NOT go to the Geylang Bazaar on weekends unless you're prepared to sweat it out, be veeeeery patient and you're okay with constant physical contact because of the sheer amount of human beings which made me question myself for a bit. Like... Apa niiii? Being in this kind of situation time bulan Ramadhan?

Or maybe it's me being extra dramatic simply because I loathe large throngs of people in general. So here's the next picture!


01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive