"Like omg, we're not in high school anymore!"
The stars didn't fall today; Friday, August 5
Yesterday I met Zu for dinner after such a long time of not meeting her and we caught up with each other. That was really cool. Zu is the only friend from pink school who I keep in touch with, which is kinda weird when I think about it. I used to be really good friends with some other people but on hindsight, all we would ever talk about is Kpop so I'm guessing Kpop isn't a good sustainer of friendships LMAOOOOO
Those other people weren't bad people. It's just that we don't click. I don't know how I managed to click so well with Zu though but I think it's because she's chill and I'm chill and chill people tend to stick well together so it's all good (masuk bakul angkat sendiri der). But we can be really polar opposites at times and she's always trying her best to one-up me. However, as you can see in the following screenshot, she sucks at it. She just doesn't learn her lesson smh
Anyway, we ate at Nando's partly because I've never eaten there before... and I don't think I ever will again? Because peri-peri sauce just isn't my thing? The sour and spicy (tak spicy mana pun; pilih mild je lol) combination reminds me of tom yum which is something else that I prefer not to eat. I'm reminded of the time I was in Thailand for 10 days so it was tom yum all day err day but I digress. So we were just doing hella lot of talking and I took like an hour to finish my food even though I only ordered chicken tenders. Running joke of the night was her ACL tear. I know an ACL tear is serious bizniz but how am I supposed not to poke fun at her at it when she's the one who didn't think it was all that serious?? Lel
Thanks for the birthday dinner. We'll grab dinner for your birthday next year so I can make fun of you again, ** >:)
Those other people weren't bad people. It's just that we don't click. I don't know how I managed to click so well with Zu though but I think it's because she's chill and I'm chill and chill people tend to stick well together so it's all good (masuk bakul angkat sendiri der). But we can be really polar opposites at times and she's always trying her best to one-up me. However, as you can see in the following screenshot, she sucks at it. She just doesn't learn her lesson smh
Thanks for the birthday dinner. We'll grab dinner for your birthday next year so I can make fun of you again, ** >:)