-

The stars didn't fall today; Sunday, September 11

*Blows at cobwebs* 
Wrote the following yesterday, a Saturday.

--

The rain fell very heavily this morning. I was preparing to leave home when I realised that the clouds have taken on a decidely ominous shade. I took a deep breath and managed to stop myself from uttering a complaint. I was reminded of the time I had taught the kids about how the rain is a blessing instead of a curse and we should be thankful for it, even if it brings us discomfort. Funny thing, teaching... I have developed some sort of hyper awareness of my hypocrisies.

I'm in the train currently. So many thoughts dash through my head as I am surrounded by all these strangers. Kinah's grandfather passed away yesterday, a Friday. May he be among the blessed. She must be really sad right now and I can only tell her that she mustn't be too sad. Is that the right thing to say? Can you even control your own sadness? I can only remember how exhausting it is to cry and I don't wish that kind of fatigue on anyone. May Kinah be strong for herself, for her mum and for her family. If you're reading this, love you sis!
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive