Weddings.
The stars didn't fall today; Saturday, October 1
Ya Allah, I feel so happy right now. I just came back from my cousin's nikah, which made me feel the chills for the first time in my life. I've never really paid attention to weddings nor do I feel especially sentimental during the ijab kabul. But maybe it was my cousin just now who is the youngest of his siblings and the last one to get married. I don't know lah.. I've never taken him seriously and I've seen him getting nagged at by his mum, an aunt that I really cherish, way too many times as I was growing up. So to see that kid proclaiming a new responsibility, and a heavy one at that, made me feel some sorta ways.
And then I came home to my Whatsapp blowing up because a friend is also getting married and my heart just swelled even more, just when I thought it was already full. Happy. Sangat sangat sangat. <3