19 Dec KL Trip with Sakinah and Adibah
The stars didn't fall today; Tuesday, December 20
- 0745: The bus left on time at TKC.
- 0836: Stuck in a jam at Tuas T_T
- 0856: I think we moved like three inches forward.
- 0910: Finally got past the accident (it looked very horrible) and got to the checkpoint. The little Korean boy sitting in front is so cute and he's still slurring his words ("다 와떠? 아 왜~~?")
- 1135: Arrived at Yong Peng. It was my first time there since forever and they've spruced the place up. The three of us got Ramly burgers, hopefully the start of many good food.
- 1322: Somewhere in Melaka.
- 1422: Arrived at the fringes of KL. Like wassupppp 7-hour journey -.-
- 1515: Checked into a small boutique hotel which I 10/10 would recommend because it's a) located in the middle of a famous shopping district, b) within walking distance to an LRT station, c) super pretty (coz it's new). Alhamdulillah.
- 1600: Checked out Escape Rooms in KL and booked a 5.15 slot for a Room at Berjaya Times Square which was near our place.
- 1715: Started my first Escape Room experience which was Alice in Wonderland-themed. They gave us two chances for hints which we used and cleared the room under 45 minutes. It was pretty cool actually and well-worth the money at about RM39ish/pax.
- 1800: Started a one-hour foodfest at Dubuyo, a Korean restaurant that I tried when I went to Sunway once. I think I can tolerate kimchi now haha. The dak-galbi was really the bomb though.
I couldn't sleep properly at night. I used to have no problems sleeping in hotels but my experiences these past couple months tell a different story now. Sigh. Anyway, we're checking out District 21 today!