KL Trip Day 이

The stars didn't fall today; Wednesday, December 21

  • 0930: Left our hotel and made our way to IOI City Mall which is located outside of KL.
  • 1015: Boarded the KTM towards Serdang.
  • 1045: Arrived at Serdang and ditched the shuttle bus for a taxi lel (the fare was only RM15++)
  • 1118: Parked our butts at a dal.komm cafe (because I saw it too much on Goblin) and shared a Shibuya toast (Dibs wanted something weird so we got a sweet potato s'mores toast) (which was SO GOOD btw)
  • 1210: Entered District 21, an adventure park (tickets were at RM78/pax because it was a school holiday) and we spent about 2.5hrs in it doing physical activities like high elements and jumping on the trampoline. For the high elements, the course had 22 elements in total. But there were three shortcuts along the way if you feel like you cannot finish everything. I didn't do the whole course but I managed to hold on till the third shortcut and for someone who doesn't exercise, I shall pat myself on the back for it, thanks. We all did pretty well and I'm glad I went with Kinah and Dibs because semua satu kepala part activity macam ni. Now only if I can get Kinah to like roller coasters :P
  • 1520: Left the park and did our prayers.
  • 1600: Went to Borders and got books. Went to eat at Boat Noodle afterwards so I could finally see what the hype was about. Okaylah, not bad. We got three bowls each and a side order of grilled chicken as well as iced teas.
  • 1645: Walked around the mall and shopped some because hey, everything was decidedly cheaper and we also got Hokkaido baked cheese tarts.
  • 1830: Left the mall via taxi and we got caught in a jam so the fare became RM10 more expensive than our first ride. The mall provides a shuttle bus to and fro the KTM station but the intervals were really huge and not worth it.
  • 1913: Managed to get onto the platform in time for the 7.19 pm train. The next would've had come at 7.45-ish whew
  • 2000: Arrived at Bukit Bintang and went to KFC to get Zingers for dinner. I also introduced the two of them to the world of cheesy-potato-crunchy-chicken goodness that is the Loaded Potato Bowl yaaasssss. Actually we wanted to get A&W but there didn't seem to be any near our place.
  • 2030: Arrived at our hotel and spent the night talking and laughing at the videos we took at the Park till we fell asleep.
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive