Photos from Batam Trip

The stars didn't fall today; Friday, December 2

Here are some photos from over the weekend in Batam. The cousins played Go-Kart and paintball in terribly hot weather on the first day. I didn't get shot during paintball (not because I was good at it; I mean, I didn't shoot anybody else either LMAO) but some of my cousins suffered from bruises and outright wounds from the bullets so... I'm never playing it again. Not my thing lah, actually.






We ate seafood at night and we got massages which hurt so bad. I woke up the next day feeling like poop. I'm never getting massages again unless my body is sorely in need of one. You see, what I think is that a massage is for easing the tension in one's body. So if you have been doing hard work and your muscles are knotted, then get one. I have been staying at home and acting like a tai-tai all this while so when I received all that pressure on my perfectly normal muscles, it made me hurt instead. I woke up the next day feeling sore all over. You know how your body hurts if you suddenly start exercising after not doing so for a long while? It felt exactly like that -.-
01 02

"Oh, fox!"


'Kitsune' is the Japanese word for 'fox'.

Maryam, 24. *perpetually winces*

Frequently-updated blogs (hints and nudges to the others!)
Ummi Aisyah Nisya Maisurah Nabilah Aidah Sakinah Arif Humy

Sites I like. HONY Blonotes

Archive