#kawenkawen
The stars didn't fall today; Monday, January 23
21st January 2017: Syafiqah's Wedding
Syafiq finally got hitched. Who knew that she would be the one after Nadh to get married.. I still remember her saying that the rest of us should get married first and let her play with our babies and that she'll probably get married after 30. That's how much we all didn't know about how life would turn out and that jodoh is very much clearly in the hands of God. And look, not even a full year after Nadh got hitched, and she's someone's wife now. Fate is an amusing thing. Anyway, may Allah bless!
Sent the lovebirds off to their honeymoon in Korea right after the event. We agreed that Fauzan was probably asking himself, "Apesal lah bini aku kawan ngan budak-budak macam ni.." after us being kecoh while trying to load their luggages into the car and sending them off loudly at the airport. Like.. I wouldn't blame him, man hahaha
22nd February 2017: Kak Yasmin's Wedding
Kak Yas got married the day after Syafiq's, alhamdulillah. So that was another round of seeing my friends and cooing over babies. I also have not met Kak Yas for a long time. We aren't that close to each other, but only because my personality is too rough for someone as sweet and soft-spoken as she is HAHA. I remember that we sat together when we were in Sec 3 (I think?); I forgot who the other person was but she must've also been someone tall because all the tall kids have to sit in the last row. Anyway, Kak Yas brought homemade cream puffs one day and we were trying to sneak a bite in class and we didn't notice that Ustaz was coming over to us. We sat there stupefied when he just took the pack of cream puffs from Kak Yas's hands and threw the whole thing into the bin. We hadn't even gotten a bite yet. And I remember feeling mortified because I was a Student Leader too. HAHA. In Sec 5, Kak Yas became our class chairperson. I forgot how it works but everybody must've voted for her because she's just the nicest person there is and there's absolutely nothing to dislike about her. I just remember teasing her a lot because she would just laugh everything off. Aku kan jahat sikit dulu. Haha anyway, may Allah bless her marriage!
A brother of ours also got married earlier in the month so that's three S509 marriages in January 2017 alone. May him and his wife be blessed always! With strength, patience, and lots of love for each other! I heard a few more are getting married too this year which makes me happier :') The rascals I grew up with are all.. really growing up, I guess. Heh.
Syafiq finally got hitched. Who knew that she would be the one after Nadh to get married.. I still remember her saying that the rest of us should get married first and let her play with our babies and that she'll probably get married after 30. That's how much we all didn't know about how life would turn out and that jodoh is very much clearly in the hands of God. And look, not even a full year after Nadh got hitched, and she's someone's wife now. Fate is an amusing thing. Anyway, may Allah bless!
Before the trip to the masjid for her walimah
Geng Jurong
The squad without Jo and Nadh; Usop sekarang dah ada kawan, alhamdulillah
Some of S5B09 with the bride and groom
Maryam, Fatin and Maryam
Fatin gave birth to a baby girl about two months ago and named her Maryam :)
A photo with my Baby, whom I've not met for the longest while
A quick selfie while waiting for our turn with the bride and groom. Filzah's daughter was a lot happier than when I last saw her during Raya haha
Sent the lovebirds off to their honeymoon in Korea right after the event. We agreed that Fauzan was probably asking himself, "Apesal lah bini aku kawan ngan budak-budak macam ni.." after us being kecoh while trying to load their luggages into the car and sending them off loudly at the airport. Like.. I wouldn't blame him, man hahaha
22nd February 2017: Kak Yasmin's Wedding
Kak Yas got married the day after Syafiq's, alhamdulillah. So that was another round of seeing my friends and cooing over babies. I also have not met Kak Yas for a long time. We aren't that close to each other, but only because my personality is too rough for someone as sweet and soft-spoken as she is HAHA. I remember that we sat together when we were in Sec 3 (I think?); I forgot who the other person was but she must've also been someone tall because all the tall kids have to sit in the last row. Anyway, Kak Yas brought homemade cream puffs one day and we were trying to sneak a bite in class and we didn't notice that Ustaz was coming over to us. We sat there stupefied when he just took the pack of cream puffs from Kak Yas's hands and threw the whole thing into the bin. We hadn't even gotten a bite yet. And I remember feeling mortified because I was a Student Leader too. HAHA. In Sec 5, Kak Yas became our class chairperson. I forgot how it works but everybody must've voted for her because she's just the nicest person there is and there's absolutely nothing to dislike about her. I just remember teasing her a lot because she would just laugh everything off. Aku kan jahat sikit dulu. Haha anyway, may Allah bless her marriage!
A brother of ours also got married earlier in the month so that's three S509 marriages in January 2017 alone. May him and his wife be blessed always! With strength, patience, and lots of love for each other! I heard a few more are getting married too this year which makes me happier :') The rascals I grew up with are all.. really growing up, I guess. Heh.









