Always here.
The stars didn't fall today; Friday, February 10
I'm still alive, guys. Not a lot has happened. I went out to grab lunch and dinner with a few people here and there. Also, I went to Surabaya sometime in January.. Had a fun time spilling all the details about that trip when I met up with my cousins. Umm.. That's all, basically.
I feel like I should go back on social media sometime soon. If it's not obvious to you yet, I am not very curious about other people but the drawback about leaving social media is that I actually have forgotten people. I met a few people recently, none of whom I am particularly close with, and I literally forgot their names. This would've not had happened had I been on my Instagram (at the very least) and am constantly reminded of their persons and names. Is this a form of severing silaturrahim, you think? An acquaintance recently made a snide remark to another acquaintance for not "campur orang" just because the latter's not on social media at all and she doesn't ever respond to the group chat. I don't know eh..
Also, a couple of people actually asked me where I've disappeared to.. I just have nothing going on in my life to update you guys about lol. But I'm always here, no worries.
I feel like I should go back on social media sometime soon. If it's not obvious to you yet, I am not very curious about other people but the drawback about leaving social media is that I actually have forgotten people. I met a few people recently, none of whom I am particularly close with, and I literally forgot their names. This would've not had happened had I been on my Instagram (at the very least) and am constantly reminded of their persons and names. Is this a form of severing silaturrahim, you think? An acquaintance recently made a snide remark to another acquaintance for not "campur orang" just because the latter's not on social media at all and she doesn't ever respond to the group chat. I don't know eh..
Also, a couple of people actually asked me where I've disappeared to.. I just have nothing going on in my life to update you guys about lol. But I'm always here, no worries.